« All Events
Freedom Fest 2019
Saturday, July 6 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Come celebrate our country at Carlton Landing’s annual Freedom Fest on Saturday evening, July 6th. Hosted at the Town Green located above the Carlton Landing Swim Beach on Water Street, enjoy a community-wide catered dinner with a view of Lake Eufaula, an entertaining Kids Zone, and an incredible fireworks display thanks to the hardwork of the Taylor family.
Our dinner is a good old-fashioned BBQ dinner offered by Okie Brothers BBQ.
The Big Friendly Beer Trailer will be joining us this year, with local beers on tap for $5/cup.
- Smoked brisket, bologna & sausage
- Baked beans, cole-slaw, loaded mash potatoes & rolls
- Tea & Water – If you prefer something else it is BYOB.
- Our kids zone will have entertainment like bounce houses, face painting, and a very special performance by Spaghetti Eddie at 7 pm. There will be Mama Tig’s sliced pizza available for dinner. The Kids Zone will have Event Volunteers staffing the area at the bounce houses and offering activities but it is up to parents to secure supervision of their children. We’ll have permission forms for parents to sign at the check-in.
Ticket prices are dedicated to the dinner and kids zone portion of the event. The fireworks show is open to the public, which is possible thanks to the support of contributions from homeowners and guests of our community. If you wish to make contribution to the firework show, contact Jimbo Taylor at email@example.com or send through Cash App tag to $t4ranch or Venmo tag is @t4ranch.
- 6:30 pm – Check-in for Freedom Fest and Kids Zone Opens, pizza available starting at 6:45 pm
- 7 pm – Spaghetti Eddie Performance
- 7:15 pm – BBQ Dinner is Served
- Dark – Carlton Landing’s Firework Show
Adult Dinner Ticket: $35
Children’s Dinner (Mama Tig’s pizza) & Kids Zone Ticket: $10