The beautiful drive from the entrance on Highway 9A to Carlton Landing Town Center is
wonderfully interrupted halfway by The Farm at Carlton Landing. The Farm is a fitting gateway
to a community built on the values of simplicity, family and creation. The Farm at Carlton
Landing is a working organic farm serving the Carlton Landing community as well as farmer's
markets and restaurants. The Farm also serves as a center of connection and education for
sustainable agriculture. With planning help from the Kerr Center for Sustainable Agriculture
(Oklahoma) and Farmer D Organics (Georgia). The Farm has undergone two years of planning
and soil preparation.
We now have "ten organic acres of opportunity," for things like:
- Veggies, flowers, herbs, nuts and fruit trees
- Teaching kids about food production and animals
- Giving residents the opportunity to experience "life on the farm"
- Leadership in the growing sustainable agriculture movement in Oklahoma
- Farm apprenticeship programs that train the next generation of farmers
- Restaurant partnerships
- A CSA program that provides weekly shares of fresh produce for resident members
- Fun hay rides, festivals, and events celebrating the seasons on the farm
At only two hours from Oklahoma City and 90 minutes from Tulsa, Carlton Landing is an easy drive. Just three turns from I-40, it is as easy to find as it is to relax when you arrive.
Get Driving Directions
Your Lakeside Sanctuary
The Carlton Landing lifestyle brings renewal. Feel the stress fall away as you enter the community and leave Carlton Landing feeling refreshed and renewed.
Search Lake Eufaula Real Estate